If you’ve ever tasted freshly caught fish, cooked as soon as it’s out of the water, you know there’s no turning back. With the ROAM 18-V Battery-Operated Vacuum Sealer, you can enjoy that fresh taste anytime. Our first-of-its-kind, battery-operated wireless vacuum sealer lets you properly store and preserve the freshness of your catch whether you’re on a boat enjoying the ocean, hiked into your favorite river bank or kayaking on the lake. The portable vacuum sealer features a replaceable, rechargeable battery that gives you 40+ seals on a single charge (varies based on bag volume).
It’s compact, lightweight, and designed to fit perfectly into our backpacks and hard coolers, so you can take it with you on any kind of fishing adventure, large or small.
- Alaskan Engineered
- First-ever fully functional, battery-operated vacuum sealer with replaceable and rechargeable battery
- Battery can be charged internally or outside of the vacuum sealer
- 40-plus seals per battery charge (varies based on bag volume)
- Extra, easy-to-install batteries available for extended use
- Removable bag-roll holder accommodates any roll up to 10" wide
- Built-in bag cutter
- Seals any off-the-shelf precut bag up to 11½" wide
- Designed for easy packing in made-to-fit in PacBak™ coolers and backpacks
- Replaceable heat strips
- Built-in slip-resistant easy grip handle
- Compatible with vacuum seal canisters
- Dry, Moist and Canister sealer settings
- “Seal only” option for making custom bags or double sealing
- “Manual pulse” option to control vacuum pressure for delicate foods
- Battery-level indicator light
- Multiple color combinations coming soon!